We offering shipping with US Postal Service Priority Mail, Express Mail and UPS. All packages include delivery confirmation and insurance is available.
Order Confirmation and Tracking:
Once you place your order you will see the order confirmation page and an e-mail containing your order number will be sent to you.
If you do not receive the confirmation email, contact us directly.
Once your order has been shipped, an e-mail will be sent to you reflecting that your order has been shipped. It will indicate which carrier was used and a method of tracking the order to your door.
Orders May Be Delayed for the Following Reasons:
• Severe weather and acts of god can delay an order from the Post Office/UPS. This can include snow storms, tornados, twisters, severe rain warnings, severe cold or other unforeseen events which prevent them from making the delivery according to the promised times. NatashasWorldJewelry.com is not responsible for delivery under these type of circumstances.
• “Bill To” and “Ship to” addresses are not the same.
• Order is pending a credit approval and fraud verification.
• A product is currently out of stock.
• A ring which requires special sizing.
• An order which requires special customization.
• An order is shipped to a special location such as Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or APO/FPO.
• International orders are subject to local Customs approval